Friday, November 26, 2010

Pumpkin Cheezecake with Cranberry Drizzle

Oh my. This was nirvana. I've attempted to make vegan pies in the past but now I'm older, wiser, and things have changed. The recipe was delivered to my email from Vegan Planet, one of my many vegan subscriptions. The recipe is also in 1,000 Vegan Recipes cookbook, which I own but let me tell you, one picture is worth 1,000 words. I saw the photo and had to make it. Besides it seemed fairly simple to make. The ONLY thing I'll do different next time is to make twice the amount of Cranberry Drizzle so there's plenty to go around.

So for the recipe, Robin Robertson's remarks and additional photos of this totally WONDERFUL dessert go to
http://veganplanet.blogspot.com/2010/11/pumpkin-cheezecake-with-cranberry.html

One other little detail - DO let the pie refrigerate for four hours before you eat it. It really makes a difference in the texture and the taste. Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment