- 8 oz. baby red potatoes, cut into 1- x 1/2-inch pieces
- 4 oz. green beans, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 Tbs. olive oil
- 2-3 green onions, white and pale-green parts chopped (1/4 cup)
- 2 Tbs. white balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbs. chopped fresh parsley
- 4 cups loosely packed baby spinach leaves
1. Cook potatoes in pot of boiling salted water 8 minutes, or until tender. Add green beans during last minute or so of cooking.
2. Meanwhile, heat oil in skillet over medium heat. Add green onions and garlic. Cook 3 to 4 minutes, or until tender but not browned. Remove from heat, and stir in vinegar.
3. Drain potatoes and green beans. Toss with olive oil mixture and parsley. Season with salt and pepper. Serve warm on bed of spinach.