2 tsp olive oil
6-8 oz. mushrooms, sliced
8 oz. broccoli florets, cut on the small side
1-1/2 TB Earth Balance margarine
1-1/2 TB all-purpose flour
1 cup soy milk
2-3 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 cup shredded Daiya mozzarella
1 pizza dough
1. Place pizza stone in center of oven, and heat to 500°F for at least 30 minutes; 60 is better. You want your oven as hot as you can get it.
2. Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until beginning to brown, stirring frequently. Add broccoli and 1/3 cup water. Cover tightly, and steam broccoli in skillet 2 to 3 minutes, or until barely tender. When done add some seasonings, stir and drain. Set aside.
3. Meanwhile, heat margarine in saucepan over medium-high heat. Add garlic and cook a minute or two; add flour, and cook 2 minutes, or until pale golden, stirring constantly. Stir in milk and salt. Cook 3 to 4 minutes, or until mixture thickens and begins to boil, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Stir in mozzarella and whisk until sauce is smooth and cheese is melted.
4. Shape pizza dough and place on piece of parchment paper on pizza peel.
5. Spread white sauce over dough. If you're a fan of Daiya cheese go ahead and add a bit more if you like and top with broccoli mixture. Slide on to top of pizza stone and bake for 6 minutes. Then slide parchment paper from underneath pizza and cook for several more minutes until pizza is brown on edges.