Saturday, March 5, 2011

Susan's Lite Goddess Dressing

It would appear that all I eat is treats - at least that's all I blog about! But I really do try to eat healthy and I'm always scouring the blogs for tasty food to try out. I love salads with healthy, low fat, quick-to-make dressings. One of my new favorite dressings is Susan's Lite Goddess Dressing. I make a batch and it lasts for several days in the refrigerator. This recipe is a knock-off of Annie's Goddess dressing. I don't have to tell you how much commercial dressings cost and you can make this for less than a couple of bucks. Susan always has interesting commentary and great recipes. Here is the link for this fabulous dressing:

http://blog.fatfreevegan.com/2007/01/susans-lite-goddess-dressing.html

One last note: it makes a difference which tofu you use: soft or firm. I'm always switching tofu type depending on what I have on hand. This recipe calls for FIRM tofu (in the box). You can use SOFT, but I warn you, it will be thin and a bit watery. If you follow the recipe and use FIRM, it will be nice and thick. Either way, it's still tasty. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment